Find out who you’re really dating by asking better questions. Instead of, “So, where were you born?” try, “What 5 foods would you want on a desert isle?” Transform “What brought you to Boulder?” [insert yawn here]… into “When was the last time you had sand in your pants?” Uncover hidden hopes and dreams, and be open to the spontaneous. Better questions make for better answers, which make for all the difference in the search for your possible suitor.
Try these on for size:
1. What did you dream about last night?
2. What’s your totem animal?
3. Do you write in books or leave them unadulterated?
4. How would you spend your ideal day?
5. If you had a kiwi, where would you put it?
6. Are you an architect?
7. Where’s your happy place?
8. If you were going to have nude photos of yourself taken, who would you want to be the photographer?
9. What do you order at the coffee shop?
10. What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
11. What’s your superpower?
12. How was your day?
13. What’s the one article of clothing that you can’t live without?
14. What are the top 5 songs / albums that denote the soundtrack of your life?
15. If you suddenly found yourself in Montana, what would you do first?
16. What is your favorite childrens book?
17. Cake or frosting?
18. Tell me about your alter-ego.
19. What’s in your freezer?
20. Is it closer to Duluth, or by bus?